Sunday, October 21, 2007

my training

I was going up a steep hill thinking ''what will be when I grow up?''As you might know most four year olds think a doctor an astronaut but I thought a biker then I hesitated,OK maybe I will be an astronaut too.Then about a year later I thought ,it will take quite a bit of training. And now here I am done two bike races the first one I ended up getting first and second I got third and if it wasn't for a 15 year old and a 14 year old I would have won. Thats my training up to this point!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cool blog! Keep it up. And keep up the training!

Weezie said...

GMAN! I like it! Way to go on the bike races. I'm sure it won't be long before you'll be taking on all of the teenagers out there!

Erin Gong said...

We love the blog GMan. Makes me wish I had my own bike...