Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is one of the things I made in pottery class, it was really fun to make other stuff too!


This is another one we made too. We would take fake leaves and stuff and then glue them on.
This was one of my favorites. We take sharp sticks and cut out pedals and stick them on.

Here is me in the Cache Valley Century.

Me and Naomi at Tony Grove.


So for the summer I've been hangin out at the shop all day until 1 then I go to art camp. It's really fun you get to do Pottery , Art, Cooking , music, and dance .At the end of the two weeks we do an art show they display everything and we get to perform too. Other than that I've been playing with friends and going to the skate park. I think next month I'm going to do some Science camps. So lately I've had an interest in Human Anotomy and as I'm only nine my friends don't even know what it even is. Well I'm thinking I'll have a good summer.

2 comments:

Erin Gong said...

Cool art projects! Keep it up.

Sarah said...

Love the art projects. I'm a little late posting about this...I haven't checked your blog in a long time...I didn't realize you had some new posts up!!!!!!!!!!